OliveTree hires teachers who are passionate about instilling a love of learning.
Click on the link to print an Application and mail it in the the address on the form.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Holy Bible is the inerrant, sufficient, and authoritative Word of God and the supreme source of truth for the Christian faith and life.
(Ps 19:7-14; 2Ti 3:15-17; 2Pe 1:19-21; Jn 20:31).
- The Bible teaches that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
(Deut. 6:4; Mk 12:29; Mt 28:19; 2Co 13:14; 1Ti 1:17).
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and offered Himself up for sinners as a substitute on the Cross. Jesus also was resurrected bodily, ascended into heaven, and will return one day to establish His Kingdom
(1Pe 3:22; Phil 2:9; Rev 19:11-12).
- Man is sinful and therefore separated from God, who is holy and perfect.
(Rom 3:23; Eph 2:1-5; 1Pe 1:15-16).
- Only through faith in Jesus Christ and His provision of Salvation by Grace, and not as a result of any works that we may do, may we be saved from eternal punishment, enter into God’s family, and receive eternal life
(Eph 2:8-10; Rom 6:23; Rom 8:11; Rom 10:9-13; 1Jn 1:9).
- The salvation of a sinner is instantaneous and accomplished solely by the power of the Holy Spirit through the instrumentality of the Word of God when the repentant sinner — enabled by the Holy Spirit — responds in faith
(Jn 3:16; Rom 4:5-8, 10:9-13; Eph 2:8-10).