OliveTree School in Ft. Collins, Colorado offers the opportunity for you to partner with us in providing a quality program for homeschool families who seek educational enrichment and core programs with a Biblical worldview.
In these difficult economic times, OliveTree and its families are challenged with increasing financial burdens.
If you are blessed with financial resources that allow you to bless others (beyond your regular tithe to your church home),
If your tax burden would be decreased by a charitable gift,
We ask you to prayerfully consider giving a charitable donation to OliveTree.
What are the benefits of charitable giving to OliveTree School?
1. You are supporting a local homeschooling organization committed to honoring God by providing excellence in education for your children or grandchildren.
2. Your contribution is tax deductible because OliveTree is a 501(C) 3 organization, which provides you the option of supporting this ministry with your year- end giving rather than paying more in taxes.
3. You are able to help OliveTree keep the tuition expenses more affordable for all local homeschooling families, including those who might otherwise not be able to afford Olive Tree for their children.
4. You are giving to an organization which faithfully prays and seeks the Lord’s guidance regarding spending every cent in a fiscally responsible manner.
5. You are able to have a potentially eternal impact on the lives of children being raised to make a positive difference in this world.
How do you designate a charitable gift to OliveTree School?
Write a check to OliveTree Inc.
Write “Gift” in the memo line.
You will be mailed a receipt for tax purposes
Checks may be mailed to:
2912 Rocky Mountain Ct.
Ft. Collins, CO 80526
Thank you for your prayerful consideration of support toward this worthwhile ministry.