GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY offers dual enrollment opportunities, providing homeschool
students with an affordable and efficient way to gain a head start on their college degree. GCU is
committed to ensuring students experience the same level of instruction, resources and rigor that
our traditional student body receives so they are well prepared to move to the next academic level
of study when they enter college.
BENEFITS OF GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY DUAL ENROLLMENT:
• More than 50 online courses available
• Tuition: $52.50 per credit + electronic book fee, students earn 4 credits
• Dual Enrollment students are eligible for GCU’s Freshman Scholarship
• Dual Enrollment students have access to academic resources including our online library, tutoring, web-based
tutorials, career services and an opportunity to engage in GCU’s community and campus events
· Junior or Senior in high school with an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or above OR Sophomore in high school with an unweighted
GPA of 3.25 or above
· Meet course pre-requisites, if applicable
· Earn qualifying score on math or English placement test, if required
For more information, please contact:
ALLIANCE PROGRAM FOR HOMESCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT (ALPHA)
A Grand Canyon University Educational Alliance
What are the Benefits of Being an Out-of-State ALPHA Member?
DUAL ENROLLMENT. ALPHA members will have access to a catalog
of online dual enrollment courses for current high school students,
offering them an opportunity to reduce the time needed to complete a
bachelor’s degree from four years to three. This could reduce college
costs by up to 25%.
We are so pleased to have Olive Tree, Inc. as a member of the Alliance Program for Homeschool Achievement (ALPHA). Please know what an honor it is for Grand Canyon University to associate itself with you and your program in support of all that you are doing to foster a rich homeschool education.
Thank you for forming a relationship with Grand Canyon University and for your dedication to education. Our goal is to serve the needs of our participants, so if you should have any questions or additional requests, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Most respectfully and appreciatively,
Dr. Tacy C. Ashby
Senior Vice President, Strategic Educational Alliances
Grand Canyon University
3300 West Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85017